Are you a C-suite professional looking to share your insights to a wider audience?
Or are you a company looking for greater exposure for your products and services to the C-suite?
We are seeking partners, media partners, contributors, article writers and bloggers to submit, news, industry insights, high quality blogs/articles and become part of our vibrant community.
As a contributor you will gain access to a community of industry experts and professionals, as well as students who are looking to build their careers. Our main goal is to include authors on our site who will help to support, build and enhance the C-suite by sharing their content to give their writing and insights more exposure to an extended audience.
How to Become a Contributor/Blogger
Send your submissions to us via email@example.com. Please include a short author biography of around 100 words maximum and 1 text link to your website or company website. Please also include a suitable image for your piece and a headshot image of yourself and links to your social media profiles e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and any links to your websites or other work you would like us to include.
If you are interested the following guidelines will help with preparing pieces to submit to us:
- We are looking for content with plenty of technical or conceptual details. Our recommended length requirement is around 600 – 1200 words, but we are more than happy to happy to accept pieces that are more than 1200 words or less than 600 words.
- PR professionals are welcome to send their press releases to for inclusion on our site to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to accept press releases for inclusion if they fall within the C-suite industry.
- Recruitment companies are welcome to submit their job vacancies to us for inclusion on the Venture CxO Insights site as we build a large portal of available jobs. Please submit these to email@example.com for inclusion.
- Please include a short author biography of around 100 words maximum with 1 text link to your website or company website. Please also include your social media profiles e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc if you have them, as we will also link to these if possible.
- Please attribute any quotations, third party content and data that is referenced in your articles or content.
- We may adapt or edit your content if we feel it is appropriate or necessary to do so, and update it in the future to ensure it remains relevant and accurate.
- We may add links to other Venture CxO Insights articles or content within the post body of your content.
Should you have any questions about being a guest contributor or blogger for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!